Faxing in TCS
From CELS IT Wiki
Revision as of 19:54, 3 March 2020 by Webmaster@mcs.anl.gov
This document applies to users in MCS, CELS, and ALCF.
Outgoing Fax from TCS
- There are 4 CELS Canon copiers configured for sending faxes. Each one identifies itself with the main CELS fax number (630-252-5986)
- pr-1180 - 1st floor Oasis
- pr-3168 - 3rd floor Oasis
- pr-4165 - 4th floor Oasis
- Canon Fax instructions
- Put your document face up in the scanner feeder.
- Go to the "Send" menu on the copier.
- Select Fax from the available options.
- Enter the phone number, dialing 7 first for an outside line.
- Press the start button.
- A report will print telling you if your fax was sent successfully.
Incoming Fax to 630-252-5986
- Faxes received will be printed on pr-3168 to be picked up.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or extension 2-9999 for help with these. Thank you.