MCS and CELS Computing Documentation
The information on this page may not be the most up-to-date. We are in the process of migrating this (and updating it as we move it) to the CELS Virtual Help Desk page. Please see the new documentation page including our service catalog.
This page indexes all the Frequently Asked Questions for CELS computing. You can search for a keyword or browse below. In general, you can find status updates at the CELS Systems blog, "Dispatches from the geeks".
If you can't find the answer to your question here, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. The CELS Virtual Help Desk is staffed from 9:00 AM until 11:30 AM and 1:00 PM until 5:00 PM, Monday - Friday. The Help Desk phone number is (630) 252-6813. In-person assistance can be made by appointment via phone or e-mail.
- TCS Conference Center & Tenant Manual - information on building 240
- CELS Computing Facilities: Getting Started
- Services the CELS Systems Group provides
- Request or Manage your Legacy Account (soon to be retired)
- Request IP address(es) (register your computer for use on our wired network)
- Offsite Access
- Printing with Dash
- Request a Database
- Virtual Help Desk